- Tamiflu coverage status change, and other ways UnitedHealthcare is helping employees fight the flu
- Newly launched digital health resources make it easier for your customers’ employees to use benefits
- UnitedHealthcare adds Shingrix vaccine to preventive benefits beginning April 1
- Newly launched resources make it easier for your customers’ employees to use benefits
- New vision plans available at a competitive price for your customers’ 100+ groups
Featured Tools & Resources
We're a different kind of health care company. We consistently apply creative, innovative solutions focused on helping people live healthier lives and creating superior value.
Health care is changing. There are more choices and decisions to make than ever. To help members find quality, affordable care, the UnitedHealth Premium program evaluates and recognizes physicians that meet quality and cost-efficiency criteria.
Learn more about our products and capabilities. Share videos and resources with your clients.
Attend a one hour instructor-led webcast and learn how to get the most out of United eServices®, Employer Services® and Customer Reporting.
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide is an “electronic magazine”, which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Sales Automation Management Tool
- Digital Onboarding
- Health Reform
- UnitedHealthcare Contacts
- Briefing Room
- View Networks
5th Annual America’s Health Rankings® Report on Senior Health
United Health Foundation released the fifth America’s Health Rankings Senior Report.