- Small Business Administration Kits Available on Employer eServices
- Model Exchange Notice Available for Employers to Share with Employees
- New Right Fax Number for Plan Change Unit
- Program Targeting Business Prospects Launches Late May
- Childrens Medical Grants Now Available from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
Featured Tools & Resources
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
Medical Loss Ratio and Rebates (MLR)
- Final Aggregation Set Report
- Explanation of Payment Sample Letter Policyholder
- Rebate Notification Sample Letter Subscriber
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Incentives Should Motivate More Informed Choices
Learn how even simple incentives have the power to increase the success of a workplace wellness initiative. View and share this Briefing Room video with clients and colleagues.
Attend a one hour instructor-led webcast and learn how to get the most out of United eServices®, Employer Services® and Customer Reporting.
We're a different kind of health care company. We consistently apply creative, innovative solutions focused on helping people live healthier lives and creating superior value.
720,301 physicians and health care professionals. 5,622 hospitals. 60,000 pharmacies. That’s the strength of the UnitedHealthcare national network. This extensive roster gives employees the freedom to work with the physicians they choose. Members who choose to use the network pay less out-of-pocket.
Health care is changing. There are more choices and decisions to make than ever. To help members find quality, affordable care, the UnitedHealth Premium program evaluates and recognizes physicians and facilities that meet quality and cost-efficiency criteria.
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide is in an “electronic magazine” (ezine), which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.
Learn more about how we innovate around market needs through our products and capabilities. Share videos and resources with your clients. Enter Briefing Room
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform, and more. Subscribe to our Connection Newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign-up today.