In This Issue
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
Travel Protection Program Available to Brokers
June 20, 2017
SafeTrip™ program provides broker incentives when providing travel protection to international travelers.
Don’t miss out on the summer travel season – join our Producer Program today. Simply sign up at uhcsafetrip.com and click the Producer Program link at the bottom of the page.
- Make 10% commission on individual sales (average purchase price is $125). For group inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with us to add a custom campaign URL to your website. You’ll create eye-catching banners, text and keyword links to help drive sales.
- Work with us on promotions and incentives.
- We’ll activate you as a SafeTrip producer within 30 days of signing up. To get started, fill out the form at uhcsafetrip.com and upload your license number. You must present current limited lines and/or P&C licenses specific to the states you wish to sell in order to apply to carry SafeTrip.
SafeTrip Individual Travel Products include:
- Travel Protection: International medical and trip cancellation coverage for one trip of up to 364 days..
- Annual Frequent Traveler: A plan that makes sense for multiple trips in one year – up to 90 days travel per trip.
- Group Travel: Coverage to meet the needs of large traveling groups.
Plans are available for travelers outbound from the United States, inbound to the United States and transnational travelers.
Grow your business while helping to address your clients’ safety and well-being needs throughout their travels: Visit uhcsafetrip.com and click the Producer Program link or review the broker admin guide for more details.
January 1, 2017 PDL Updates
The following updates will take effect for the OptumRx direct Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs) on January 1, 2017. Learn more
New Sales Automation Management Tool
Check out our new Sales Automation Management (SAM). Learn more
UnitedHealth Group News
Visit our newsroom for the latest about programs, reports and initiatives designed to help people live healthier lives.