In This Issue
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
UnitedHealth Allies Health Discount Program Launches Newly Redesigned Site
April 7, 2017
The UnitedHealth Allies® health discount program helps your clients provide their employees and their families savings of typically 10 to 50 percent on a wide range of health and wellness-related products and services that are not covered in their medical benefit plan.
Simpler, More Personalized Digital Experience
A new, redesigned site was recently launched to provide program enhancements and an improved experience. The UnitedHealth Allies health discount program offers convenient, personalized features, including:
- Customized discounts and quarterly sales events based on preferences and needs;
- New and expanded health and wellness categories from women’s health, weight management, stress management, heart health and more;
- Access to a network of more than 150,000 health care professionals, facilities and retailers, including popular brands such as Jenny Craig®, Nutrisystem®, Anytime Fitness®, Snap Fitness™ and others;
- Advanced search and filtering capabilities; and
- The ability to access anywhere via a mobile-friendly site.
Program Enhancements and Access
The program enhancements will automatically be made available to their employees through the program website. Accessing the program website remains the same (either through single sign-on via myuhc.com or using the same login credentials directly on the website).
For more information, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
January 1, 2017 PDL Updates
The following updates will take effect for the OptumRx direct Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs) on January 1, 2017. Learn more
New Sales Automation Management Tool
Check out our new Sales Automation Management (SAM). Learn more
UnitedHealth Group News
Visit our newsroom for the latest about programs, reports and initiatives designed to help people live healthier lives.