In This Issue
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
Get the Automated Quoting and Enrollment Advantage with SAM
May 4, 2017
The SAM (Sales Automation Management) online tool on UnitedeServices.com allows you to quickly and efficiently comparison shop, quote and enroll your small group clients in UnitedHealthcare medical and specialty products. Every part of the quoting, selling and installation process is simplified and shortened – allowing you to sell more, serve more and satisfy more, in less time.
Use SAM for all* Small Business quoting and enrollment – and begin enjoying the benefits of faster case submission today!
- Take a look at this short video to learn more about how SAM will help you grow your business.
- Click here to find SAM educational resources
- To check out SAM directly, Go to UnitedeServices, Enter User ID and Password to login and Choose SAM.
Start using SAM for small business quoting and enrollment – and begin enjoying the benefits of faster case submission today.
Not Available in all markets. For more information, contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
* In the following situations, please continue to use your current system or process to obtain a quote:
- Renewal business – SAM renewal functionality will be coming later in 2017.
- New Business on Existing Accounts (NBEA); New Coverage on Existing Accounts (NCEA)
- Business sitused in: District of Columbia, HI, ID, MA, ME, MN, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NV, NY, SD, VT, WY
- All Savers
- ADP Total Source
- Critical Illness Protection
- Accident Protection
- Business-to-business quoting using a third party aggregator tool will not automatically populate in SAM.
January 1, 2017 PDL Updates
The following updates will take effect for the OptumRx direct Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs) on January 1, 2017. Learn more
New Sales Automation Management Tool
Check out our new Sales Automation Management (SAM). Learn more
UnitedHealth Group News
Visit our newsroom for the latest about programs, reports and initiatives designed to help people live healthier lives.