In This Issue
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
CE Credit Programs Available for United Advantage Brokers
October 16, 2013
Qualified Platinum and Gold agencies are awarded complimentary education courses to use during the 2013 United Advantage program. Access your complimentary continuing education courses for a fast and efficient way to help meet your ongoing business licensure requirement. This value-add offering is available for a variety of courses available through InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for Continuing Education (CE) credits.
Choose any approved Life & Health CE credited class and your course will be complimentary, regardless of credit hours! Look for brand new courses available on InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for CE credit. Available courses are listed by state.
Benefits and Features of Online Continuing Education:
- A variety of continuing education courses on insurance topics available online through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Twenty-five courses per year at no charge for Platinum agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Fifteen courses per year at no charge for Gold agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Easy online access through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Utilized all available credits hours? Your ongoing courses will be offered at a deeply discounted online rate.
How to Access:
step 1 — Login to UnitedAdvantage.com
step 2 — Click on Training and Education tab
step 3 — Choose “Online Continuing Education Program”
Need your UnitedAdvantage agency ID number? Email us at UnitedAdvantage@uhc.com
* Online Continuing Education credits are not available in all states. Eligibility and number of credits vary by state.
July 1, 2015 PDL Updates
Updates will take place on UnitedHealthcare’s Advantage and Traditional Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs), the the SignatureValue Formulary, and OptumRx direct business on July 1, 2015. Learn more
Relevant, educational and entertaining video programs that can inspire you to live a healthier life. Watch UHC TV