In This Issue
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform, and more. Subscribe to our Connection Newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign-up today.
CE Credit Programs Available for United Advantage Brokers
October 16, 2013
Qualified Platinum and Gold agencies are awarded complimentary education courses to use during the 2013 United Advantage program. Access your complimentary continuing education courses for a fast and efficient way to help meet your ongoing business licensure requirement. This value-add offering is available for a variety of courses available through InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for Continuing Education (CE) credits.
Choose any approved Life & Health CE credited class and your course will be complimentary, regardless of credit hours! Look for brand new courses available on InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for CE credit. Available courses are listed by state.
Benefits and Features of Online Continuing Education:
- A variety of continuing education courses on insurance topics available online through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Twenty-five courses per year at no charge for Platinum agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Fifteen courses per year at no charge for Gold agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Easy online access through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Utilized all available credits hours? Your ongoing courses will be offered at a deeply discounted online rate.
How to Access:
step 1 — Login to UnitedAdvantage.com
step 2 — Click on Training and Education tab
step 3 — Choose “Online Continuing Education Program”
Need your UnitedAdvantage agency ID number? Email us at UnitedAdvantage@uhc.com
* Online Continuing Education credits are not available in all states. Eligibility and number of credits vary by state.
Relevant, educational and entertaining video programs that can inspire you to live a healthier life. Watch UHC TV
myHealthcare Cost Estimator helps your client's employees quickly and easily find personalized information before they see a doctor, enabling them to “Take Charge. Know More.” View demo and video
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide (updated 11/13) is an “electronic magazine” (ezine), which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.