In This Issue
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
Local and Other News
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
CE Credit Programs Available for United Advantage Brokers
October 16, 2013
Qualified Platinum and Gold agencies are awarded complimentary education courses to use during the 2013 United Advantage program. Access your complimentary continuing education courses for a fast and efficient way to help meet your ongoing business licensure requirement. This value-add offering is available for a variety of courses available through InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for Continuing Education (CE) credits.
Choose any approved Life & Health CE credited class and your course will be complimentary, regardless of credit hours! Look for brand new courses available on InsuranceStudy.com, who provides web-based courses for CE credit. Available courses are listed by state.
Benefits and Features of Online Continuing Education:
- A variety of continuing education courses on insurance topics available online through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Twenty-five courses per year at no charge for Platinum agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Fifteen courses per year at no charge for Gold agencies to be taken by agents within the agencies
- Easy online access through UnitedAdvantage.com
- Utilized all available credits hours? Your ongoing courses will be offered at a deeply discounted online rate.
How to Access:
step 1 — Login to UnitedAdvantage.com
step 2 — Click on Training and Education tab
step 3 — Choose “Online Continuing Education Program”
Need your UnitedAdvantage agency ID number? Email us at UnitedAdvantage@uhc.com
* Online Continuing Education credits are not available in all states. Eligibility and number of credits vary by state.
July 2016 PDL Updates
The following updates will take effect for the OptumRx direct Prescription Drug Lists (PDLs) on July 1, 2016. . Learn more
New Sales Automation Management Tool
Check out our new Sales Automation Management (SAM). Learn more
America's Health Rankings - Senior Report
The United Health Foundation recently released the fourth annual America’s Health Rankings® report. Read more