- Virtual Visits Offers Quick, Convenient Access to Cost-Effective Health Care Services
- Member Digital Experience Enhancements Underway
- UnitedHealthcare Vision “Two-Allowance” Plan Option for 100+ Groups Defined
- New uhc.com Resources Help Members Better Understand Their Health Plans
- July 1 PDL Updates Announced
Featured Tools & Resources
We're a different kind of health care company. We consistently apply creative, innovative solutions focused on helping people live healthier lives and creating superior value.
Health care is changing. There are more choices and decisions to make than ever. To help members find quality, affordable care, the UnitedHealth Premium program evaluates and recognizes physicians that meet quality and cost-efficiency criteria.
Learn more about our products and capabilities. Share videos and resources with your clients.
Attend a one hour instructor-led webcast and learn how to get the most out of United eServices®, Employer Services® and Customer Reporting.
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
- 2016 ACA Rating Worksheet-ATNE and FTE Calculators
- Guide to Pediatric Vision Essential Health Benefits
- Interactive Health Reform Guide
- United for Reform Resource Center
Small Business Rating Tool
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide is an “electronic magazine”, which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Sales Automation Management Tool
- Health Reform
- UnitedHealthcare Contacts
- Briefing Room
- View Networks
America's Health Rankings for Those Who Have Served
United Health Foundation releases the America’s Health Rankings® Health of Those Who Have Served Report. Read more