- New prior authorization required for specialty asthma medication Fasenra – effective April 1
- New individual IRS requirement for reporting health coverage
- IRS extends deadline to furnish 1095-B, 1095-C
- Clarity on definition of a group health plan under ERISA: The Common Law Employee Rule
- Register now for Knowledge Institute 201: March 5-9, 2018 in Phoenix
Featured Tools & Resources
We're a different kind of health care company. We consistently apply creative, innovative solutions focused on helping people live healthier lives and creating superior value.
Health care is changing. There are more choices and decisions to make than ever. To help members find quality, affordable care, the UnitedHealth Premium program evaluates and recognizes physicians that meet quality and cost-efficiency criteria.
Learn more about our products and capabilities. Share videos and resources with your clients.
Attend a one hour instructor-led webcast and learn how to get the most out of United eServices®, Employer Services® and Customer Reporting.
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide is an “electronic magazine”, which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform and more by subscribing to our newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign up today.
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Sales Automation Management Tool
- Digital Onboarding
- Health Reform
- UnitedHealthcare Contacts
- Briefing Room
- View Networks
5th Annual America’s Health Rankings® Report on Senior Health
United Health Foundation released the fifth America’s Health Rankings Senior Report.