- United Advantage Webinar to Discuss EAP Opportunities
- Reinsurance Fee Enrollment Count Submission Deadline Extended to Dec. 5
- Need for HIPAA Certificates of Creditable Coverage Changes Announced for 2015
- New Dental Plan Combines an Insurance Policy and a Discount Program for Savings
- HPID Requirement Delayed
Featured Tools & Resources
Valuable health care reform resources for you and your clients.
- Missouri Key Account Product and Reform Guide
- 2014 Changes for Self-funded Groups
- 2014 Changes for Fully Insured Groups
- Guide to Pediatric Vision Essential Health Benefit
- Reform Guide for the Mid-Atlantic
- A 10 Minute Guide to Health Reform
- Composite Rate Comparison Tool
- Employer Mandate Guide
- Road to Reform Brochure
- Fast Forward to Health Reform
- Interactive Health Reform Guide
- United for Reform Resource Center
Medical Loss Ratio and Rebates (MLR)
- 2014 MLR Rebate Summary
- Explanation of Payment Sample Letter Policyholder
- Rebate Notification Sample Letter Subscriber
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Large Group SBC Employer Guide
- Small Group SBC Employer Guide
- Oxford SBC Employer Guide
- Health Plan of Nevada/Sierra Health and Life SBC Employer Guide
- UMR SBC Employer Guide
- Additional Resources and FAQs
Learn more about our products and capabilities. Share videos and resources with your clients.
Attend a one hour instructor-led webcast and learn how to get the most out of United eServices®, Employer Services® and Customer Reporting.
We're a different kind of health care company. We consistently apply creative, innovative solutions focused on helping people live healthier lives and creating superior value.
768,471 physicians and health care professionals. 5,675 hospitals. 60,000 pharmacies. That’s the strength of the UnitedHealthcare national network. This extensive roster gives employees the freedom to work with the physicians they choose. Members who choose to use the network pay less out-of-pocket.
Health care is changing. There are more choices and decisions to make than ever. To help members find quality, affordable care, the UnitedHealth Premium program evaluates and recognizes physicians and facilities that meet quality and cost-efficiency criteria.
Innovative efforts at UnitedHealthcare are guided with a practical end in view: empowering consumers; enabling access to quality care; helping the health care system work better; and helping improve affordability for consumers and employers alike. Read the Innovation Spotlight Newsletter.
Broker Health Reform Guide
The Broker Health Reform Guide (updated 11/13) is an “electronic magazine” (ezine), which lets you quickly flip through information and tools on health reform and link to collateral materials you can download and share.
Be the first to know about new products, services, health care reform, and more. Subscribe to our Connection Newsletter. Visit our Profile and Preference Center to sign-up today.
- Health Reform
- UnitedHealthcare Contacts
- Briefing Room
- View Networks
Sign Up for Text News Alerts
Now you can receive broker news on the go. Don't miss important announcements that affect you along with your clients. Subscribe to text message news alerts. Learn more